Friday, January 19, 2007

Hide application features

Today I used a great app that I haven't used in years called Reshacker and thought I'd share it.

To make a long story short I installed an application to a PS4 server the had an "email contact" button built into the the app. The problem was that the end-user had no email connectivity from the Citrix desktop. If they clicked the button they would see the outlook express configuration wizard (I used a custom .mst file to exclude Outlook from the Office install).

After discussing this with my client it was determined that the Burton was in fact totally unnecessary. So I used reshacker to REMOVE the button, saved it as a new .exe and published it.

Try it for yourself, you can hide, remove and modify menu items, buttons, dialog boxes etc. and of course it's free.

http://ccaheaven.com/files/utility/reshack.zip

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hide Windows Free

Hide Windows Free - Hide From Prying Eyes Quickly

This all in one boss key application can hide windows, mute sound, switch display mode, hide tray icons and more with a key or a mouse shortcut. Once the threat has passed it returns all to the state before hiding windows. A must have tool!

http://www.hide-windows.net